Board meetings are scheduled to take place at 6:30pm on the second Monday of each month. Please email Michelle, email@example.com. if you would like to attend a board meeting to discuss something with the board members.
General Meeting: 2nd Thursday in May
Purpose: The general meeting shall be designated as the annual meeting. Elections of officers and board members shall take place at this meeting. The annual budget shall be presented at this meeting. Amendments to the organization’s bylaws shall take place at this meeting.
2021 General Meeting Information: The 2021 General Meeting will take place Thursday, May 13th at 6:00pm at the Classroom building at the VYSO Soccer Complex. (314 Big Bend Dr, Victoria)
Proposed bylaw amendments must have been received by Monday, March 29, 2021. The proposed bylaw amendments must have been sent to the president, Matt Blough at firstname.lastname@example.org, and the secretary, Michelle King at email@example.com.
PROPOSED BYLAW AMENDMENTS RECEIVED:
ELECTIONS FOR BOARD POSITIONS
Nominations were received for the following positions:
- Vice-President: Julie Workman
- Select Program Vice-President: Tisha Franz
- Fields and Facilities Administrator: Brittany Rozsypal
- Sponsorship and Fundraising Administrator: Patricia Hoffman
Elections will be held for these five positions that will take office on June 1, 2021.
- Recreational Program Vice-President
- Select Program Vice-President
If proposed bylaw amendment #1 does NOT pass, will have the following election:
- Fields and Facilities Administrator, will take office June 1, 2021
- Sponsorship and Fundraising Administrator, will take office June 1, 2021
- Referee Administrator, will take office June 1, 2021
If proposed bylaw amendment #1 DOES pass, will have the following election:
- At-Large Board Member (3 positions), will take office after General Meeting, May 13, 2021